Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back to My Regularly Scheduled Life

02 Jan 2008

After a most wonderful 10 day holiday, I must return to my real world. Truth be told, I'm ready.

After 4 days of being home and almost no adult content in those days ... I'm ready to be around people again. I need to keep busy and I must be striving towards something or some goal to keep my mind healthy.

I got a daily calendar with quotes or inspirations from the book "The Secret" and todays message is to be grateful for every day - good or bad. And to start each day with the intent that it will be a great day and I will be joyful throughout the day (their words are much more poignant).

So I shall have a most wonderful day. I will enjoy the kids and be patient and kind with myself and my words.

It is going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment