Friday, January 11, 2008

Dance Lesson #1

I'm back. Loving it, loving it, loving it!!!!

It felt great to walk back through the doors to the dance studio. I felt welcomed, happy and simply glad to be back.

It was like riding a bike ... we just started dancing and danced the 1/2 hour away. Fun! Fun! Fun!!

I wish I had a video editor I understood, because it would be nice to just splice little clips of my lesson together and post it here. I'll work on that...

As I rewatched my lesson (My Youngest taped us every time we danced so I literally got to relive the lesson), what stood out to me was the laughter and light-heartedness. That is exactly what I need in my life.

My Youngest and I went out for a coffee/donut after the lesson and it was simply wonderful to have the time. Not rushing to or from my lesson was great.

I was stretched and stressed to my max when I quit my lessons last February. Now ... I feel relaxed and enthusiastic. A much better recipe for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment