Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lifes Quiet Days

06 Jan 2008

Sundays are my favorite days. My perfect Sunday is a mix of relaxation, ambition and visiting or talking with family and friends.

By those standards today wasn't half bad. My brain and body are just itching to go onto the next 'project' though, so I'm eager to settle down and figure out what that shall be.

Today's project was to try and figure out how to edit my videos and make 'movies'. I'm not having much luck so far which makes me feel like I've wasted a lot of the hours in this day. Oh well. Through trial and error I should be able to make some progress eventually.

My mind is fast forwarding to getting back into my dance shoes and see where they take me. My first lesson isn't until Friday, so I've got a bit of a wait.

Kids are back to school tomorrow so life shall get back into the regular routine for everyone once again. Holidays are nice, but the return to life as you know it is comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment