Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Words Will Come

I cannot believe the flow of words that are pouring out of my consciousness this morning!! I am so encouraged by the handful of people that contacted me yesterday. Whether about my video email (that definately got the most attention!!) or about my blog...

Well, it honestly doesn't take a lot to encourage me. Especially since this blog idea has been mulling about in my mind for over a year. To finally have the courage to follow through on it has been amazing. I started on my own, but I am fueled by encouragement.

All of a sudden I have so much to say!! I found myself writing down my thoughts as I was eating my breakfast this morning. I don't want to lose the flow.

What amazes me even more is My Youngest ... last night, he had to delay his bedtime for a few more minutes while he quickly had to ''write down the song he wrote while he was in the bathroom''. I love seeing the creative juices flowing. I must go and ask him if I can see his song.

If you write it ... they will come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment