Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy! Happy! Happy!!

Two consecutive days off = One very happy me!!

I booked tomorrow off as a holiday from work so that I can work uninterupted at 'The Book' as much of the weekend as I can. I am envisioning getting completely wrapped up in the project and I plan to work as long and as steady at it as I can. I can feel myself coming up with the words that have been sifting around in my head lately. I can see myself sitting at the computer and having the words come from my head to my fingertips. I can feel progress and satisfaction. Yes. It is going to be a wonderful weekend.

In the mean time, I warned My Youngest that this is going to be a boring-stay-at-home weekend for him. We went out tonight and found a steal of a deal on the DVD series he started watching; we got some easy-to-fend-for-himself food; some snacks; and I promised him a movie night (or afternoon or whenever it works) before the weekend is through. We found a movie we hadn't seen (on sale for $10.00 and you can send in for $10.00 movie-money ... so basically, we got it for free, right?) and armed ourselves with some movie-snacks. And we have a date.

And dancing tonight!! I love it, I love it, I love it!!! I am so happy I have returned to the dance floor. It makes my heart soar. My Instructor makes me laugh and pumps up my self esteem. It's an excellent investment in myself, I think...

My heart is just so happy. Two days off! A night at the dance studio!! Visions of a productive weekend ..... it's going to be great.

Tomorrow - I am getting busy. Tonight - I am just going to savor the feelings of the moment.

Happiness. Ain't it grand??

No comments:

Post a Comment