Friday, March 14, 2008

I Think My Brain Exploded

That has been my answer today, to the question "What happened to your eye?".

A blood vessel in my eye must have burst last night, because I woke up with a very red eye this morning. I just laughed when I saw it and thought to myself, "I knew I was over working my brain ... it exploded".

Still no rest for the weary though. My dance lesson was cancelled tonight so I used my bonus time and energy putting together a few more chapters for The Book.

Slowly but surely ....

I'm getting together with friends tomorrow, so I'm sure it will be a much needed reprieve from the Book Project. It's hard to step away from it but it will probably do me a lot of good to look up from the computer and my many piles of information that I am in the process of compiling. To come back at it with a fresh eye on Sunday will be good.

Knowing that I have to work tomorrow doesn't quite bring the same euphoria I felt last Friday (when I had Saturday booked off). I know, I know. I am very fortunate to have this job. Working is good. Working is good. Working is good. The sixth day of work is taxing. But working is good.

Time to rest my weary eyes .... maybe it is computer strain that caused the eye eruption? I still think it was my brain though.

No comments:

Post a Comment