Thursday, March 6, 2008

Life's Balancing Act

Boy, I was sure teetering on this balance beam called 'life' the past few days. I let one little thing throw me for a loop. I was berating myself, telling myself to get a grip and let it go. I have no idea why I held on to the negativatity. But I did. And it almost knocked me off the 'beam' of life temporarily.

Life is all about balance. And when all the areas (work, love, family, friends, spiritual, time for ones self, etc) are all in good working order, lifes little glitches are just a blip. When one of the above (or more) is not in good working order everything else is a tad off kilter.

I can tell when I need to tend some portion of my life. There are usually subtle warning signs and as a rule I heed them. I don't know why I was so out of kilter lately, but I'm grateful that I'm 'fixed' again.

No more teetering. I'm balanced and ready to head forward again.

No comments:

Post a Comment