Tuesday, March 25, 2008

No More Excuses

Now that the lion's share of The Book work is behind me, I really have no excuse to be overwhelmed, tired, spent, impatient, distracted, self-centred ... you name it, I've blamed it all on The Book Work. No more.

But for some reason the spunk and drive in me has dwindled. I'll give it a few days. Maybe I need a few days of rest. But I really should be focusing on being a better 'me' after the distractions and energy-drain of The Book.

I've still been puttering around with editing things on the book - formatting type of work. I figured out how to add a table of contents today which was much, much more time consuming than I would have guessed. In looking at the massive amounts of chapters I have, I'm thinking I got carried away. But it seemed best to break up the sections ... who knows. When I relook at this in a year, I'll probably cringe at the end product and wish I hadn't hurried the process along. Who knows. I could always rewrite it!

I feel totally lazy. It's kind of nice, but I can't let it become a habit. I wonder what my next project will be???

No comments:

Post a Comment