Sunday, April 6, 2008

2 Steps Forward, 3 Steps Back

It was that kind of weekend. But after all is said and done I'm glad this all happened on the weekend, so that the week ahead can go 'full speed ahead'.

Nothing seemed to be as easy as it should have been this weekend. Between a minor plumbing problem (a leaky faucet) turning into a 2 day affair ... to errands that seemed endless. Minor, minor stuff. But when you try to squeeze that into the weekdays it is a whole different matter.

I'm ready to tackle the small items on my agenda this week (hopefully it is just forward steps from here on).

I puttered with The Book a lot today. I'm feeling better about it now. Taking a little break from it was what I needed.

I even seem to have a few spare words in me at the end of the day. Not too many though, because I'm ready to turn off my brain and go and read my fiction novel right now. Time to enjoy someone else's words! I'm sick of reading my own for today.

Only forward steps from here on. Onward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment