Wednesday, April 23, 2008

To Health

I just have to 'thank' the powers that be, for the health of myself and my family ...

I seem to be hearing so many people faced with life and death health situations this past week. It certainly puts things into perspective.

I know that I take my health for granted. When everything works as it should, a person doesn't even think about how fortunate you are. With this bit of a health concern I've had this past week, I just keep saying "I don't have time for this" and I have the utmost trust that my body will take care of itself.

My life seems to be touched with so many facing so much. It is impossible to know what those families are facing. Because it isn't just one person that gets sick. It affects their entire family. I sometimes think it is just as hard to be the one looking on, than it is to be the one who is ill. When you are powerless to do anything, it must be so hard to watch a loved one hurting.

I am so thankful for so much ...

No comments:

Post a Comment