Friday, April 25, 2008

Today Could Be The Day!

I should be getting my 'proof' copy of The Book delivered today. I am so excited!

I dreamt about it last night - I got the copy and they had added a whole bunch of extra 'stuff' to it ... they changed my table of contents ... they changed the font on my chapter headings ... lots of junk inserted in between the stories (like how magazines have 6 pages of ads to 1 or 2 pages of articles it seems, at times). You can't believe the relief I felt when I woke up and realized it was 'only a nightmare'!

I am so pumped. The reality of the dream is going to be in my hands. I started truly envisioning this reality in my mind early in The Book process. From the title, to the cover design (in part), to the chapter headings, to the fact that I really wanted to put this in a hard cover book form. And it is coming true!!

Dreams do come true! Pursuing ones goals may be filled with obstacles along the way, but if you keep taking forward steps, eventually you will 'get there'.

As my brother quoted in his speech about 'what he has learned from Mom': "No matter how big the job is, the end is always much nearer once you start moving forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment