Friday, May 9, 2008

A Babysitting Blog/Book; Another Family History; Cut Down on Salt!

These are the new goals I set for myself today!

After talking to a friend last night and 3 cups of caffeine this morning, I have decided to embark on writing about babysitting.

My friend has been encouraging me to do this for years. And now, after the completion of The Book ... I want to forge ahead. My head was swimming with ideas and topics as I took the kids to the park this morning. And as soon as the afternoon allowed, I sat down and wrote as the kids played outside. 6 pages.

I also committed myself (with no doubt in my mind) to help a friend compile her family's stories. I want to do this. I'm excited about doing this! I am doing this!! I'm not sure of a start date, but my thinking is that she should have a good look at the book I did put together and decide what kind of outline we should try to follow for hers.

I have also been overindulging in chips lately. I feel bloated, pudgy and kind of overall bigger than I like to feel. Instead of making myself unattainable goals, I shall start by cutting back on salt (i.e. chips). I can't afford to be a new size ...

This outdoor weather, a 'right' amount of kids today (3 cancelled, leaving me with a 'perfect' amount), a good friend who helped me out once again (so I could attend a Mother's Day Tea at the school), a great son (who delivered Tim Horton's coffee to me at the park this morning!) ...

It's been a great day. A goal-setting-kind-of-day!! I'm moving on again...

No comments:

Post a Comment