Thursday, May 1, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes!

Unbelievable! I sat and stewed over all the situations in my life that I felt I had no control over for ... days? I wrote it down yesterday morning. And by last night the tide was shifting.

I made one phone call. I asked for 'help' with My Youngest on Sunday. And it is going to work out. He is going to get to spend the day with one of his best friends. Whew. Pure relief.

Then ... the phone rang ... and my hope to see my cousin in Moose Jaw, while we are there tomorrow will work out after all.

Then ... this morning the tide continued to shift.

My phone rang. It was my sister. As we chatted about 'life', I mentioned one of the times that I need a place for Kurt to find a place to stay. And ... she said she could do it. I will still see if I can find someone who lives a little closer. But it's nice to have a back up plan.

The phone rang about an hour later. It was my new family that stayed away from here yesterday because of the chicken pox. They decided to come after checking things out with the doctor. And not only is she coming ... she is coming full time (the mom said she may go back only half time at first)!

My new little 1 yr old spent almost 5 hours here today and it went very well. She is a delight. So are her parents. So not only does it look like I have an enjoyable family to work for ... but this will definately ease the budget strain.

Then ... several hours later ... the phone rang again. And a friend is almost certain she has found a home for our dog!!

Unbelievable!!! I would have never guessed the tides could turn the way they did. Amazing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment