Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Year Ago Today

I love being able to look back at my life and reflect at what was going on at the same time a year ago. It is sometimes a deep, provocative thought. It is sometimes dark and full of pain. Other times it is elation over some hurdle I had overcome. Then again, there are other days that are much like this:

Monday, Aug 20/07 9:24 pm

Tonight the remote control on the downstairs TV quit. Another minor irritation that will send me on a mission to fix! What a crazy world we live in ... My Youngest came upstairs and plunked himself on the couch. He said, "Well, there's no use in me watching TV, because I have to get up and change the channels on the TV now that the remote doesn't work!". Imagine that. Having to physically go up to the TV to change a channel. Amazing that we used to do that without a thought .... back in the old days ...

No comments:

Post a Comment