Monday, January 12, 2009

Can I Be Sick of Snow Now??

I try not to complain. Snow is good - we need the moisture. Shovelling is okay - I need the exercise. Snow is pretty. I don't have to face the winter roads on a daily basis like those that work outside of their homes. Snow is to be expected - it is winter.

But I'm really tired of the time that shovelling snow is stealing from my day!! I've grown quite accustomed to my cozy mornings of enjoying my breakfast, a cup of coffee and quiet time before my work day commences.

It is snowing at the moment and the forecast is for snow tonight, all through night and into the morning. I can't even shovel it tonight and wake up to clean walks. There goes another morning.

I guess the up side to this, is that I know that I should be exercising. Shovelling snow forces me to move my body, breathe in fresh air and the satisfaction of finishing the job.

But I'm still sick of snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment