Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Calm After the Storm

Even though I didn't have the 'crash and burn day' that I had hoped for this past weekend, I enjoyed a nice pace of work, friends/family, sleep and R & R. I came into this new week feeling rested and grounded once again.

The pace of life has slowed down this week. Kids are back in school. My daily schedules and regular kid-loads are back in check. No racing around in the evenings. Just that sense of ''ahhh'' feeling at the end of the day.

My tolerance levels are back in check. I feel like I have my life back in balance again. It's nice to have a good sense of 'normal' as a check point in life. An equilibrium to strive towards. A place that feels comfortable and familiar.

This calmness within, is like a port in the storm. A safe and serene haven within the busyness of day to day living.

No comments:

Post a Comment