Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thoughtless

I am without thoughts the past several days ...

I have went from immersing myself in a day of memories ... to indulging myself in a full day of doing whatever my heart desired ... and then I have been immersed in work, obligations and errands for the past few days.

The day spent looking back on my life 37 1/2 years ago was fun - pure enjoyment! The day indulging myself in my whims was thoroughly relaxing. I wish I could say that it was energizing - but after 2 days of not accomplishing a thing, I could have easily gotten on a roll of being lazy.

The past few days of 'real life' have been necessary. A person simply wouldn't appreciate the down-time in life, if you didn't have the busy days to compare it to.

And that is about as deep as my thoughts are going tonight. I've run out of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment