Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rarin' to Go

I have been up for one hour. In that hour, I've exercised (only 10 minutes); showered; got myself ready for the day; and had my breakfast smoothie. I'm ready to walk out the door in 15 minutes and tend to my morning errands.

The past month, I have frittered away my Saturdays. Sleeping in, moving at a snail's pace, not accomplishing much more than updating blogs and sending emails. I have not even been out of bed by this time most weekends.

And here I am, pumped and ready to go! It feels great.

I have 5 hours between the time I drop my vacuum cleaner off to be repaired and when I must pick it up. Those hours are earmarked for 'the book project'. I must deduct travelling time and time to nourish myself ... but it is my goal to sit down and dive right back into that project today and tomorrow and the next day. And from that point on ... a little bit every day will get me to the place I want to be.

I have loved my lazy weekends. But it feels so good to be up and ready to tackle the day. There is not a moment to be wasted today. I'm on a roll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment