Friday, July 31, 2009

Our Great Holiday Adventure 2009

I have been puttering away with the 179 photos and 71 video clips that we seem to have amassed during our week long vacation. I've done a lot of culling, but this is still a 4 1/2 minute view of our 7 day adventure.

Every morning when I woke up in our hotel room, I made a pot of coffee and grabbed my pen and paper. The words that came out of my fingertips were unending. I wrote 36 pages of words - our itinerary, thoughts and meanderings of my mind. So I have lots of archives to dive through if ever I run out of ideas in the near future. I'll try and do a little culling there and extract the meatier thoughts.

But for now, here is a (not so brief) look at some of our holiday:

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a pretty amazing vacation Colleen. Just those few pictures gives us a good idea on why you think the vacation was so fantastic. Kurt must have had a blast.

    ReplyDelete