Monday, December 28, 2009

Wordless

It's amazing. Truly, it is ... but I seem to be at a loss for words.

Words have been spent writing Christmas greetings ... doing some Christmas socializing ... and internally trying to work the magic of Christmas into my thinking.

But now that The Day has come and gone, I am grateful to be silent.

I've said all I've had to say for the moment. My mind is an empty canvas.

So, I shall go and paint a new mural within my mind for the year ahead. I think that it's going to be an eventful year. In more ways than I could ever imagine.

I'm going to spend yet another quiet day at home. On holidays. Relaxing like I have never relaxed before.

It's okay to be without words for a while. But just watch out! They are bound to come back with a vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment