Sunday, January 10, 2010

Better Than Planned!

I was flustered and bothered yesterday morning (Such is Life) about how badly 'life' was interfering with my plans. I wasn't looking forward to a day that was not going to go according to plan ... again. But, the day went better than I could have ever anticipated.

Going to school on a Saturday meant: lots of parking! and a ultra-quiet classroom environment. It was great. I had planned on working two hours, but I was accomplishing so much that I decided to stay for three.

I had just arrived home and swallowed the last bite of my lunch, when the phone rang. My book-keeping work (along with the required explanations) was en route.

I had no time to lull myself into a laid-back mode. The momentum from a productive morning spilled over into a productive afternoon.

Because I was already in the thick of my work (and through the worst of it) by supper time, I actually wanted to get back to it last night.

Best laid plans ... sometimes it's a disappointment when things don't unfold in the manner in which you expect. But ... sometimes it's better!

Yesterday was most definitely a better day than I anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment