Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Man of My Dreams

I met him last night.

What started as a mild attraction grew as each facet of his personality and life was unveiled to me. I felt it ricochet back to me, as he came to know me.

You learn so much about a person by the life they build, how they live it and the people they surround themselves with. I was impressed by everything I saw. I could feel myself swoon with the knowledge that 'he is the one' ...

I was attracted to him in a way I have been attracted to no one else. It was mutual. It was fun.

It was a dream.

Ahhh ... what a sad thing to awaken from. But as the dream starts to fade, I have hope. The man of my dreams was not anyone I knew. Someone I haven't met yet.

I'm not looking, but I will know him when I meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment