Friday, January 8, 2010

Wizzy Wig

WYSIWYG. "What you see is what you get" ... this is a term that I learned in the 'Introduction to the Internet' course that I am taking (long story, but it relates to the background computer language that goes on behind the scenes as we easily post things on the Internet).

Wizzy wig. I love it! This is the attitude that I want to ingrain within myself. What you see is what you get.

With all of the stewing and fretting that I have been immersing myself in, this week in relation to the 'face' I must put on when I attend this dance competition, I just want to adopt a 'wizzy wig' attitude and fly with it.

I just want to relax within myself and put my best face forward.

A bad hair day?? I'll just put on my 'wizzy wig' and keep on dancing. I wonder what colors those wigs come in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment