Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Been a While

Today ... is mine.

I have put in my required school hours. I don't have any appointments, errands or running around to do. My (quick) half hour dance lesson for the week is behind me. The only thing I have on today's agenda is ... work.

Work and work alone. Nothing else that I'm trying to squeeze into the day. I can focus on the task at hand and go strong. All day.

I wonder how that will work for me?

I've become accustomed to being pulled in several different directions at the same time. I just sat down and looked at my calendar for the past few months. Ever since I stepped out of my Christmas holidays and into January, my life has been frenzied.

The preparations and alterations to my life during the month and a half prior to the dance competition were all consuming.

It's been a good ride. I can't wait for the next big adventure that Life has in store ...

No comments:

Post a Comment