Sunday, February 7, 2010

Horoscopes

I ripped this horoscope out of the paper quite some time ago. Even though it's months old, it's still applicable to anyone, any day of the week. I like what it says:

"Eternal love and happiness. Too much to ask for? Maybe not. It could be as simple as going along with what happens naturally on Thursday and duplicating the effective parts in the days to come. After all, love is an action, and happiness is a habit. Apply your pragmatic sensibility to create a little magic."

Then I read today's horoscope for the week ahead ... I like this one too:

"Your strong energy is keenly felt by those around you. It's as though your thoughts are amplified over a loud speaker. Focus on what's going right instead of worrying about the corrections you need to make."

Focus on what's going right ... I like that strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment