Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Short on Dancing

It has been 13 days since my last dance lesson. The arm styling/technique group classes are on a hiatus. The community group classes ended last week. I'm not myself. Is it because I haven't danced enough lately?

I was getting a tad overwhelmed with the three-day-dance-schedule the past month. Going out three days in a row is just a little excessive for this little home body. I'm actually looking forward to the return of my regularly scheduled life. A life that embraces dancing.

I talked to my dance instructor last night and we rescheduled the lesson that I missed last week. I get to dance twice next week. It be reminiscent of the twice-a-week lesson schedule that I had when I was preparing to go to the dance competition. It will be good.

I need to put a little bounce back into my step. Dancing will be a step in the right direction.

A life without dancing ... is like a life without sunshine. I'm ready for a little sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment