Friday, June 25, 2010

Holidays

Yes. Today unofficially marks the beginning of my holidays.

Unofficially, because I still have one daycare child coming before and after school. His last day. Perhaps ... his last day forever (if things at the new daycare go okay).

Unofficially, because I didn't finish up my last course at school as I had hoped. I could go in today to try and polish that off before the school closes for two weeks. But my brain is spent. I'll do it when the school reopens.

Unofficially, because I still have a (small) pile of bookwork at my side. Maybe seven hours worth? But there is more where that came from. Oh ... there is more.

And most of all ... unofficially because I haven't mapped out one single day of my holiday. Not a thing.

This may be the best holiday of my life. Because I haven't one single expectation. I get to stop.

Perhaps ... I'll read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment