Sunday, September 12, 2010

Going With the Flow

The last few days have not gone according to plan - an unexpected day off, followed by a day where I expected to work and only put in a fraction of the hours I had intended on logging.

I haven't been fighting the natural flow of events. Instead, I have just been going along for the ride and enjoying the scenery along the way.

I have talked to more people in the past few days, than I have in the past month. I have had the chance to send out long overdue emails. I've taken time for my family ... and time for myself.

Going with the flow, enjoying the days that unfold, taking opportunities to reach out, daring to dream and planning a few small adventures breathe life into my soul.

Taking time for the little things revives me. It is more energizing, than a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment