Thursday, September 2, 2010

Marking TIme

My Middle Son turns 23 year old today ... he's done a lot in those years.

He's tried out a handful of 'careers' and each job has been a stepping stone to the next. Some of the correlations are more illusive than others, but where he is today is a direct result of all of those connections.

He's a guy that sees what he wants and goes for it. He's had his eye on the ball ever since I can remember (and most especially after he received that first pay cheque).

He's creative, unafraid to dream and fearless when it comes to going after those dreams.

There are learning curves every step along the way. If we use every experience - good or bad - as a lesson, we have the opportunity to become very wise.

School doesn't teach one everything they need to know in life. Living life to the fullest, daring to pursue your dreams, picking yourself up and carrying on will teach you lessons you will never forget.

At age 23, my Middle Son has learned a lot. I see him putting each lesson to use as he strategically plans his next step.

You have only just begun, My Son ... I can't wait to see what you make of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment