Friday, October 29, 2010

I am ...

I am but a speck of dust in this entire universe ...

There are days, when it feels like the sun revolves around my own private little universe. Days when I get so caught up in my head that I forget the big picture. Days when my thoughts are too much, too big and out of proportion.

Then reality happens.

I walk out of my isolated little world of thoughts and into the real world. Then I remember that my thoughts are my own. Life goes on outside of my head, outside of my home and carries on without me.

Thank goodness.

The days when the weight of the world is sitting on my shoulders, it is such a relief to walk out of my private little universe and see that I am but one tiny part of the big picture.

Maybe I make a 'speck' of a difference by what I say and do ... but in the whole scheme of things I am only responsible for what happens within my own little world.

I am but a small piece of a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment