Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Found Him!

July 29, 2010 - Quote from my own blog "I Love Being Single"

"Until I find a man who equally enjoys sprawling himself diagonally over the bottom half of the bed, I'm simply enjoying the 'state of being single'!"
 
I woke up this morning completely turned around in my bed. I was laying almost horizontally across the top of my bed. The alarm clock was no where near where I expected it to be.
 
When I finally dragged myself out of bed, I saw why I had assumed that particular position. Our (not even) 10 pound cat had all 26 inches of him (from the tip of his head to the end of his extended tail) sprawled out and perfectly positioned smack dab in the middle of my bed.
 
I laughed to myself when I immediately remembered my wish (quoted above). I have found 'my man' ... I've had what I've wanted all along!

No comments:

Post a Comment