Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Day of Rest

The words aren't flowing this morning. It doesn't mean I don't have an excessive amount of them ... it simply means that I can't pinpoint one thought or idea and find something meaningful to write.

Instead of writing a bunch of nonsense, I'll keep my thoughts to myself for the moment and come back later if I manage to find something worth writing about.

In the mean time, I am savoring my Sunday. It is a day with too much that I want to do, some things that I need to do and wrapped up in a 'Zumba Dance Party' and supper with a friend at the end.

It is the recipe for a most perfect day. But it is a day that is going to come to a close all too soon. It is time to move myself forward and make the most of my Sunday.

It may not be a day of rest, but it is a day full of everything I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment