Saturday, March 12, 2011

When Life as You Know It .... Isn't

Yesterday ... I cried. I am not given to crying.

I cried once about 4 years ago, when my past came back to envelope me in a way that I had never experienced before.

The last time I cried was in November of 2009. I believe that was a result of an adrenaline crash (I've been cautious how I handle my excitement ever since).

I am not a crier.

I was driving to the dry cleaners yesterday when I found myself crying. I found it ironic that I was driving in the same neighborhood I was in when, I broke down 4 years ago .

The ground is trembling beneath me and it has nothing to do with the earthquakes and tsunamis that are threatening the safety of so many.

Life as we know it ... is changing. It is my sincerest hope in that we will soon find the blessing in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment