Saturday, May 21, 2011

Having a Wonderful Time!!

It is as I feared. Lots to write, so little time. And the time I've found ... I've had no brain cells left to write about it.

Highlights thus far? The people. In Vancouver ... in the many, many, many lineups to get us onboard ... every single person we've talked to on the ship. Everyone is of the same mind. We are on the best holiday and we all know it!

My motion sickness patch is my friend. Not only did it save me from nauseousness as we took a quick bus) tour before we had to check out of our hotel yesterday morning) ... but the pitch of the ocean this morning would have played havoc with my ability to hold down my breakfast (which was very good, by the way).

Entertainment? There is too much to do ... choices have to be made. They are holding Cha Cha and Waltz dance lessons this morning; Zumba at 4:00; a Ballroom Dance Hour at 5:00 .... and tonight's entertaiment is "Simply Ballroom". They hold a 'Dancing with the Stripes' on Wednesday. I'm going to toss my name into the hat for that one. Oh .... and one more thing. Life is more of the same, here on the ship. Not enough men, too many women who would love to dance. I'm hoping my name gets picked for Wednesday night's contest. It may be the only chance I get to dance! Sigh.

Gotta run. Should have been at the Cosmos 5 minutes ago for a ship tour.

I have a feeling ... the best is yet to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment