Sunday, May 8, 2011

Little Things

Sometimes it is the simplest of things that can make all of the difference in the world.

Case in point - my hair.

I have been fighting with my hair for far too long. I'm fighting the current (my hair's natural waves) and I am losing an uphill battle.

Yesterday ... I tried parting my hair on the opposite side. Amazingly enough, it worked.

My mom recently tried sleeping on the opposite side, thinking that it was possible that would make her 'head thing' at night dissipate. Surprisingly enough, that worked too.

Why is it that sometimes the simple answers are so illusive?

If something isn't working for you ... try doing the opposite.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." ~ Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment