Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Technology

I am slowly finding my way around my new netbook. Different keyboard, slower speed, a very, very, very touchy laptop mouse and even though this should be a simple transition … it isn’t.

I am determined to make this work. I most definitely want to journal my way through my upcoming holiday and hopefully update my blog as I go along.

Who knows what the Internet connections may be like along the way. I have no control over that. Finding my way through this netbook should be the easy part.

This is a test. It is only a test. It is an experiment to see how Microsoft Word, photos, cut & paste and blogging go together.

Well ... all that didn't work was pasting the photo. Two out of three isn't bad ...

~ This blog post brought to you via my New Netbook ~
(I think my netbook needs a name ... any suggestions?)

No comments:

Post a Comment