Thursday, June 16, 2011

Do Not Pre-Judge

"It won't be a logical decision - just something you know in your gut immediately as you confront your various options"
~ My horoscope (in part) from a few Sundays ago ~

It isn't logical. It isn't something that I have ever considered. But I am trusting my 'gut' on this one.

I opened my mind and researched all options on Friday night. One immediately grabbed my attention, though I listed five others to consider. I let my mind relax with the idea as I lived my life all weekend.

When I woke up Monday morning, I knew without a doubt that I had to move forward. Life as I am living it is not ideal. Change is necessary.

My instincts kept drawing me back to the option titled "Do Not Pre-Judge". Words of wisdom. A phrase that I believe and live.

Tuesday evening ... I was wavering and feeling insecure.

Wednesday morning ... I was ready to act. I started taking steps in a forward direction.

Thursday morning (today) ... I completed and followed through on my mission.

I officially put the wheels in motion at approximately 8:50 this morning. Less than one half hour later, 'destiny' was calling.

Prosperity has not come knocking at my door. I have went out and knocked on a brand new door myself. 

I will not know the end result for two weeks. But I know in my heart of hearts ... that this is the right path for me. I can feel it in my bones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment