Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Where Am I?

Even in my dreams, I am waking up (within my dream) and asking myself "Where am I??" Am I at home? Or away? If I'm away ... where am I?"

Last night in my dream, I was home. But I had people sleeping everywhere.

I woke up (still dreaming), realizing that I had a flight to catch at 10:00 a.m. the next morning and that I had laundry to do. My mom was here, so if I wanted any kind of visit with her in the morning I had better get up and get the laundry started.

I went down stairs (the basement was unfinished in my dream) and My Youngest had friends (not) sleeping everywhere. I asked them if turning on the washing machine would keep them awake. They said it would ...

It was then, that I noticed My Youngest was doubled over in pain. He had a stomach ache. I went up to him and asked him questions about how he was feeling. I figured if he 'just' had a stomach problem like I did, he should be just fine ...

Then my alarm (in real life) went off.

"What day is it?" was the very first thought of my day. "Why am I so tired?" was my second thought.

I replayed my dream in my mind. Immediately I remembered the thoughts I was thinking just before I fell asleep last night.

I have too much unfinished business going on within my head. I have two projects which I have started and I have been procrastinating about getting back to them (oh, and I have been busy too). I am thinking about making more changes ... but I must finish what I have started first.

I feel like I am running around in circles.

"Where am I going?" is the unanswered question in my mind. It is time to devote some time to (first of all) finishing what I've started. Then ... I am certain that the direction I need to go will become clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment