Thursday, July 7, 2011

Roughing It

Last weekend, we camped out at my Home Town Homecoming reunion. The camper we borrowed was perfect in every way. We had a roof over our heads, a comfortable place to sleep, cold water and washroom facilities.

This weekend, our family is gathering for our own little reunion. My siblings, Mom & I met yesterday. The nieces and nephews will join us for the weekend.

We booked this place because it had accommodations of every kind, a water slide, mini golf and a myriad of attractions in and around the city we are in.

My Brother's family of four; Mom; My Youngest & I have rented a mobile home for the duration. I had few expectations. I brought along cleaning supplies so that I could clean things up if necessary.

We walked in the door and were blown away. This is quite literally a home away from home. They have thought of absolutely everything. Not to mention Internet! Lucky for me, I brought along my handy dandy Netbook.

Yes, we are 'camping out' with family this weekend. Roughing it never looked so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment