Monday, September 26, 2011

Time Warp

I didn't want to get up this morning.

I laid in bed longer than usual. I went through my morning routines. I wrote a blog post. A long one. And I still had time left over.

I came home for lunch this afternoon.

I made my lunch, checked my emails, had dessert, chatted with My Youngest, read a blog post and did some banking. And I still have time left over.

I am getting things accomplished, with time to burn.

Fortunately, the same thing is happening at work. I am getting the must-do jobs done, with time left over. I am asking new people questions and learning a little more. I am learning how to dodge and weave some of my prior challenges and coming out unscathed.

I wrote all of that, and I still have time left over.

If this keeps up, I should tackle some housecleaning when I get home. And still have time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment