Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Lights ... Make me Happy

My favorite Christmas area of the house. The China cabinet is filled with gifts from friends and family throughout the years. Oh, the stories that go with each one of these ornaments.

I have many angels ... this year, I sprinkled my angel family throughout the kitchen and living room.This one has a 'space of her own'.

Christmas greenery and white lights. I would be content if this was the extent of my Christmas decorations.

My little 2 1/2 foot fibre optic Christmas tree, completely unadorned is the best $4.99 I've ever spent.
(this was the best picture I could get ... the lights perpetually change color and at no point will this tree stand still for a photo)

A Christmas lit staircase, with a stocking representing each one of the family.

I decked the halls ... and I am happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment