Saturday, December 24, 2011

I Am Ready

"Are you ready for Christmas?" is the question of the hour. It is with great happiness that I will now answer "Yes!" to that question.

I have had the luxury of time to putter away with little projects. I have had time to volunteer to do a few little things. I have had time to stop for coffee ... visit with friends ... go for a drive ... and have a glass of wine.

I am a little bit tired this morning. One glass of wine last night would have sufficed. But I am ready.

I am ready to enjoy the days that lie before me. I am rich with the knowledge that I will (probably) still have another week off after all of the stat holidays are over.

I have time ... and I feel rich. There are some things that money can't buy. This is one of them.

I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment