Monday, January 2, 2012

Need Input

I have sequestered myself into a cone of silence and solitude the past five days. And it's not really working for me.

When you don't talk to anyone or invite people/experiences into your days there is very little to think about. Let alone write about.

I woke up this morning and went through my morning stalking ritual on Facebook and found this:

Why COMPLICATE Life?
~ by ToxicAntidote

Missing somebody? ….. Call!
Wanna meet up?..... Invite!
Wanna be understood? ….. Explain!
Have questions? …… Ask!
Don’t like something? ….. Say it!
Like something? …… State it!
Want something? ….. Ask for it!
Love someone? ….. Tell them!

I searched the Internet to find the author of these words and found this:



"... I stopped going to work, stopped reading the news,
I sit and twiddle my thumbs cos I got nothing to do,
Minimal exercise,
To help uncomplicate my life ..."

And this ... has been the story of my holiday. All I can say is: bring on the complications!
 
I need some input, to inspire some output.

No comments:

Post a Comment