Monday, March 5, 2012

Nothing

I just wasted two valuable days that I will never get back.

I didn't do anything noteworthy. Nothing. I finished reading a book.

I didn't push myself to do anything. Nothing. I wrote a little something that my mom asked me to write. That is it.

I didn't eat anything that was good for me. Nothing. I ate donuts, cookies and Pringles on Saturday. And cookies and Pringles on Sunday. Oh ... my achin' stomach!

I didn't do 'Ten Impossible Things Before Lunch'. I did nothing before lunch (if you call cookies and Pringles lunch?). Well I guess I did something. I bathed. I showered. I should give myself credit for that.

I didn't do anything that mattered this weekend. I didn't push myself. No pain ... no gain.

I have 24 hours sitting here in front of me. It is time to do something. Anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment