Saturday, July 21, 2012

At Home Holiday

I have a weekend off! I did not request or need it. When I looked at the schedule, I thought it must be a mistake. So I kept checking. The weekend has arrived and it is mine! To do with, as I please ...

I am giving myself an at-home-hotel-retreat morning.

I am watching 'Gilmore Girls' in my room. I have my morning coffee at my side. I have my computer, the Internet and the world is at my fingertips. I have closed my bedroom door and it feels as though I am in a hotel room. Without the packing, the expense or the forethought required to step away from life-at-home. I am taking a regular, ordinary Saturday and turning it into a mini retreat.

My Youngest & I are off to see the new Batman movie in an hour. I wonder if we can find a way to prolong this outing. We have absolutely no reason to hurry home. We can do absolutely anything that we want to do.

I hope we choose to do something ...

No comments:

Post a Comment