Monday, August 20, 2012

Sigh of Relief

I could sit here and do absolutely nothing but stare into space this morning and be absolutely, 100%, completely and totally happy.

I am relaxed, happy, on vacation and looking towards the future with anticipation.

I look at the life that seems to be falling together for me with little effort and I am relieved. Relieved to be going with the current again.

It makes me wonder why I tried so hard to fight it. I believed that if I kept taking it one day at a time and kept moving in a forward direction, that it would all come together in the end. Sometimes it does ... sometimes it doesn't. You just have to stick out your neck and try when the passion moves you. I'm glad that I did. But I am also glad that it is over.

I read my cousin's Facebook status update this morning to see that she is going to strike out on her own and work for herself. From everything I know about her, I feel that she will succeed in her endeavour. I hope that she is soon sitting still in her new life and feeling what I feel this morning ... relief and contentment that comes from pursuing what your heart tells you that you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment