Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Who am I Kidding?

I am over thinking every little thing these days. Why? Perhaps because I have the time to do so.

Why am I not writing? Why am I so tired? Why am I so unmotivated? Perhaps ... it is simply because I am lazy.

Energy begets energy. I haven't been expending much energy lately. Thus I feel rather lackadaisical about life.

Nothing is wrong. But I'm not creating days where everything feels exciting and new either.

I may have gotten used to living a life-in-transition. I kept moving along, hoping that the doors that I was walking through would get me to where I wanted to be.

When I finally found my way back home and knew that was where I had longed to be all along ... I relaxed. I am very good at relaxing.

I just have to pry myself out of this comfortable spot and stir things up a little to create a little bit of interest, energy and enthusiasm.

But not just yet ... who am I kidding? This feels kind of good at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment