Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back in the Driver's Seat

I am back in a place where the challenges that I face are mine and mine alone.

I don't have someone watching over my shoulder waiting for me to mess up. I don't have someone second guessing my decisions. I do not live in fear of making a mistake. I do not have to ask questions to get my job done.

I know my job(s) and I have my own expectations to meet. No one else is harder on me than I am on myself. I am a tough boss but I also know when to give myself a break.

I wake up in the morning and know that I have responsibilities to take on. Every week day. I don't get called in on evenings and weekends. I am not sitting here waiting for the phone to ring.

My days are not perfect. I have obstacles to overcome. Life would be boring if it was any other way.

I am back in the driver's seat again. My driving skills are a little rusty ... but it is all coming back to me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment