Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Smile :)

I got a text message from Older Sister this afternoon. At first glance, I thought someone must be sending me a message from her phone. My Sister doesn't text, does she??

My Sister is eleven years older than I am, and I am no spring chicken (and I am not a big fan of texting). So ... I was duly impressed that she texts.

Our conversation went as follows (FYI: our city had a 'boil water advisory' announced due to a water main break today):

Sister: How's your water. Are you boiling it
Me: Second Son called to let me know of the advisory
Sister: Yea right you foot listen to the radio. I knew at 730
Me: You foot listen to the radio?
Sister: I guess I should read my message before sending it. Radio

You had me at "... you foot listen ..."

But "Radio"??

No comments:

Post a Comment