Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Would Have Forgotten to Go Dancing...

I walked inside after having supper on our newly constructed deck (and perhaps a Cooler or two) with My Son and it was 7:30 p.m. on a Thursday night...

It all started with an innocent question. I was reheating a (previously) barbecued hamburger in the oven. "Would you like one?" I asked. He asked if I would like fries. I asked if he would like to sit on the deck and have a drink ...

The next thing you know, it was 7:30 p.m. on a Thursday night. I looked at the clock and remembered what day of the week it was. All I could think was, "Thank goodness I didn't have a dance lesson tonight. I would have forgotten all about it."

This ... is what I love about my new/old life. No more flyers. I have almost used up all of the dance lessons that I have paid for. My weeknight commitments are almost non-existant.

And I'm loving it!!! I'm loving every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment